- Items are returnable within 30 days from receipt of product in unopened condition unless otherwise stated.
- Buyer is responsible for paying return shipping.
- All Items must have RAN number.
- Pay attention to the label on the box before opening ensuring it matches the vehicle.
- Opened boxes are not encouraged to be returned– you will be responsible for repackaging it to the same standard it was received. Poorly repackaged products are highly likely to be damaged during the return and thus credit denied. Customers are reminded to unpack, dry fit and examine all parts before installation.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Not Eligible for return:
- Any Installed part or mounted/balanced wheel or tire
- Items missing original hardware/contents
- Scratched or damaged items
- Items not in original packaging.
- Items damaged due to weather/age
- Items not in re-sellable condition to be determined by California Truck Works.
- Items over 30 Days unless otherwise stated
- Items/Condition Does not match description on RAN
- Electronic Products not Returnable (Tuners, Lights, Gauges)
- Any Item that came with a free item. Free items can be declined.
- Made to order & Custom products.
All Items are subject to restocking fees;
- 15% restocking fee on all returned products
- 20% restock fee on all front/rear bumper replacements, grille guards, fuel tanks, N-Fab nerfs and Better Built, DCI, RKI, Unique, UWS and Weatherguard toolboxes
- 20% restock fee on all Undercover Lux Covers
- 25% restock fee on all bed liner products
- 50% restock fee on all fiberglass products
Items that are returned that were originally shipped with "Free Shipping" will be refunded item amount less original shipping and restocking fee " if applicable"
Buyer is responsible for paying return shipping of defective items. All returns must have RAN number. All items are Warrantee-able within manufactures warrantee period. Items Outside of manufactures qualifications will be shipped back to buyer at buyer’s expense. Items under warrantee must be complete. Items will not be warranted if damage occurs due to improper installation, accident, abuse or intentional damage, or normal ware unless otherwise stated.
Items not eligible for Defective Return
- Missing kit components/install kit
- The Item is not as described on the RAN
- The Manufacturer requires that you deal directly with them regarding defective items
- Returns sent back for missing a secondary component or install kit
- The Item is returned for a non-warrantable reason
Contact California Truck Works LLC. :
- Please Call us at (408)780-0666
- Email Us at Sales@Californiatruckworks.com or Sales@CTWPerformance.com
- Legal Mailing Adress (Mailbox Only, Please Do Not Send Returns Without RAN):
- 1805 North Carson st. Minden NV, 89701